Treasure Hunt in Valencia
The treasure hunt is an excellent, exciting way to discover Valencia whilst having fun in a competitive way. The typical time scale to complete the challenge is 3 hours. It can be a morning or afternoon activity.
The treasure hunt will take the pressure off the group organisers for a few hours. The group will be divided into teams (by ourselves if necessary but usually by the participants) and given a briefing of the activity and an information pack in order to complete tasks, take photos and answer questions. This is a really popular activity so book early! You will receive the photos from the treasure hunt as a souvenir when you get back from your holiday!
- Tasks that have to be completed include:
- Answering some general knowledge and cryptic questions
- Taking photos of buildings, events and the team performing various tasks during the event.
- Overcoming various language problems.
- Buying objects
- Scavenging - bringing back requested items
What's included in the price?
- An English speaking guide
- A briefing on the rules and announce the winners
- An information pack containing everything needed for the treasure hunt
- Copies of the photos you take during the treasure hunt will be sent to you